Show and not tell (Christopher Nah) :D

Dear friends and Miss Lim,

This is my description of question 9 - The baby was crying.

There the baby was, crying thunderously. I stood there, lowering my eyelids emotionally. It was certainly a hurtful scene seeing a newborn being pulled towards the door of the pain devil for the first time in his life. He must be mentally traumatized, feeling such pain and seeing blood for the first time. The whole place was silent, showing signs of despair. I was thinking, why?

Yours sincerely,
Christopher Nah

2 Response to "Show and not tell (Christopher Nah) :D"

  1. Nah Hui Kang,Christopher Says:

    Dear friends and Miss Lim,
    Sorry for submitting late. :(

    Yours sincerely,
    Christopher Nah

  2. Nah Hui Kang,Christopher Says:

    Dear friends and Miss Lim,

    Sorry, 'show and not tell'. I forgot
    Change the 'crying' to pouring out his heart.

    Yours sincerely,
    Christopher Nah

Post a Comment